Aug 14, 2009 9:43 AM | 0
August is quickly slipping away, so you have just a few precious weeks of summer left during which time to read at your leisure. Lance Reddick, a Fort Greene resident and actor in such popular series as HBO’s The Wire and FOX’s Fringe, has shared his favorite books with us; stop by your local branch and pick one up, or log onto our website to place one on hold.
1. Curious George, by Margaret and H.A. Rey
2. Where the Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak
3. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis
1. John Stuart Mill: Victorian Firebrand, by Richard Reeves
2. Man’s Search for Meaning, by Viktor Frankl
3. A History of Knowledge, by Charles Van Doren